Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Squatty and Drwho10

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I'm not an expert but that seems like too many pandas.
I have a very high speed connection and don't get hit with PREs often. But for zoltars, I usually shut EVERYTHING else off (scraper, other pandas, etc...) and run only those Pandas. Still. Only 46.

Now, using this method, I was able to snag 150+ in the past. So, either they are limiting, my pandas aren't right, or they decreased the total hits available. Or something else....

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning everyone!

I saw people talking about the weird Z throttling and I figured I'd add that I feel like it's happening to me too. It might be all in my head, but I feel like I used to be able to walk away and come back to a nearly-full queue, and now I never manage to get more than 10 in my queue no matter how long I wait. But as soon as I start working on them and get it down to 1 or 2 left, suddenly I start catching them again. :tinfoil:
i was captcha fucked and my panda kept dinging while i was doing something else.
enter captcha, get one z, no more though.
something's fucky.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a very high speed connection and don't get hit with PREs often. But for zoltars, I usually shut EVERYTHING else off (scraper, other pandas, etc...) and run only those Pandas. Still. Only 46.

Now, using this method, I was able to snag 150+ in the past. So, either they are limiting, my pandas aren't right, or they decreased the total hits available. Or something else....

Sounds like throttling if you're sure you've got all your stuff set up the right way.

Reactions: frogman31680
Status
Not open for further replies.