01/14 - Smackdown Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider

Also, didn't the Texans already beat The Chiefs this year?
Yeah, but we're almost a completely different team than we were then (I think that was like week 2 or 3, and that was a revenge beating for their embarrassing 30-0 loss to us in the playoffs last year)

Reactions: turkleton and Rerun

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, so I just spent the last 20min trying to find where this HIT posted on MTC because my PC picked it a few hours ago.

Group I:eek: 3BH1IVA3WKEO3YQYHM7JQE1U9B01RX Requester: Bootpin (A1Z4DIHYZ2D347)

Debating on whether I want to do the HIT and was trying to figure out if it's against the TOS.
Reposting my Q because I'm still undecided about doing this $50 HIT ... can I take video of people?

Create 50 short video clips of people getting in or out of cars. Each video clip should be around 4 or 5 seconds long.
Please take a look at these clips for referrence: https://s3.amazonaws.com/caraccess/examples.zip.

Make sure that your camera is on a stable platform. Videos shot by holding a cell phone in your hand will not be accepted.
Video resolution must be at least 320x240.

Suggestions on where to create these videos:
Airport departure/arrival
Hotel valet
Taxi stand
In general, anywhere there is high human/vehicle traffic.

Reactions: Rerun

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reposting my Q because I'm still undecided about doing this $50 HIT ... can I take video of people?
Sounds like too much work to me. But if you're asking if you legally can, you can take video of people in any public place in America, as long as they're on public grounds. I don't think there's anything in the MTurk TOS that prohibits this.

Status
Not open for further replies.