01/13 - Flippy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i know they didn't taste different. probably. but they just did. the color made them taste weird.
One time this lady gave us a plate of stuff and she said it was cookies and they were terrible. But then we found out they were actually cheese and sausage balls and they were great.

The moral of this weird and pointless story is that brains are weird.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
One time this lady gave us a plate of stuff and she said it was cookies and they were terrible. But then we found out they were actually cheese and sausage balls and they were great.

I would have thought the moral of the story was don't accept weird food from strangers

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Get more mustard and also bring me some flan. Are you coming to Mexico?
I'm not really a Mexico person. Too hot.

I would have thought the moral of the story was don't accept weird food from strangers
Well I mean it worked out better than the soapy stew my almost step-gramma tried to feed me.

turktime4:20

Reaction score
Reactions: kryss and Rerun

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not really a Mexico person. Too hot.

Well I mean it worked out better than the soapy stew my almost step-gramma tried to feed me.
I think that a was hint that your step grandma needed glasses. Put a plate of pancakes in front of her and if she reaches for the dawn instead of the syrup you know what's up

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, well, good night everyone. I wish I could sit here all night and "like" your posts, but it's time to go.

Sorry for shitposting too much tonight... I think the trophy made me more obnoxious than usual. I hope I didn't make too many enemies. You folks are ALL my favorite people. I could not function each day without you.

See you again soon, I hope.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
can I private message a mod?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Okay, well, good night everyone. I wish I could sit here all night and "like" your posts, but it's time to go.

Sorry for shitposting too much tonight... I think the trophy made me more obnoxious than usual. I hope I didn't make too many enemies. You folks are ALL my favorite people. I could not function each day without you.

Goodnight! I hope you keep up posting this much! :)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

impossible

Reactions: Rerun

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Mom's back. I can't leave y'all alone for anything.

Reactions: Jaded

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score

i always wanted to try 'chemical pie' for this reason. (apple pie, with no apples, and people wont believe you)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
can I private message a mod?
Sure :)

I think that a was hint that your step grandma needed glasses. Put a plate of pancakes in front of her and if she reaches for the dawn instead of the syrup you know what's up
It was laundry detergent >.>

But this is straying into "I'm tired and oversharing" so I should probably go to bed.

Reactions: Drwho10

turktime4:20

Reaction score

That kinda like me with adderall my brain knows how it taste and if I think about it when swallowing one even if I don't taste it almost want gag 100% the time. It all the brain mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.