01/11 - We're One Year Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning. Slept through Zs (which I see was a no show today). Miss anything good?

Reactions: KittyTacos

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Philosophical Moral Decisions part 1 of 2 (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.80 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.55 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a variety of philosophical dilemmas and imagine yourself in those scenarios
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85;EverydayExclusion_1/10/17 has not been granted;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to say no, but then..

It totally did deserve them. Sure, the nostalgia played a part, but those kids really are great actors, especially Millie and Gaten. The nostalgia only goes so far. The way it is written, the dialogue, the way it is genuinely so very 80s, causes you to feel immersed in it, which is where the magic lies.
Millies great She will get some great roles because of Stranger Things. I am incredibly excited for the new season. Everything about the show was great in my opinion. I loved the 80s vibe. And the actors did a great job too

Reactions: minkyboodle

KittyTacos

Reaction score
I have been really frustrated lately with this requester, because he keeps lowering the pay, but he sure saved my morning.

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.06 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.2.1)

Advanced Research Masters qual? Ain't gonna even bother PandAing....

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatty

Cruxy

Reaction score
Millies great She will get some great roles because of Stranger Things. I am incredibly excited for the new season. Everything about the show was great in my opinion. I loved the 80s vibe. And the actors did a great job too
Millie was in another show from a few years ago called Intruders. She was amazing in that role. Thats the role that made me a fan of her and i remember saying to my girlfriend "shes going to go far if she doesn't get swept up in the hollywood party scene"

You should check the show out...its not the greatest show overall, worth the watch for sure. But Millie is what really makes it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3552166/

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Millie was in another show from a few years ago called Intruders. She was amazing in that role. Thats the role that made me a fan of her and i remember saying to my girlfriend "shes going to go far if she doesn't get swept up in the hollywood party scene"

You should check the show out...its not the greatest show overall, worth the watch for sure. But Millie is what really makes it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3552166/
Oh cool! I will def check this out. I love her attitude too. She seems so upbeat and positive about everything. Ive watch a few interviews with her and shes funny and great in them. Cant wait to see more from her.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Still haven't gotten any email from that 14 dollar HIT. catnapped @catnapped you?

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
24/28 of the Natalias Approved and paid. I think if you're getting rejected you got the wrong hotel (if theres multiples) or a generic email. I search the hotel and address right from the start so i know im getting the right website. Still a little wary after doing some more but we will see how the Chris batch went.

Last edited:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Still haven't gotten any email from that 14 dollar HIT. catnapped @catnapped you?
I just now submitted it so too early for me.

(at the least I'm assuming we have long enough to do it since we already submitted the hit :p )

Reactions: Starslip

Jenikijen

Reaction score
24/30 of the Natalias Approved and paid. I think if you're getting rejected you got the wrong hotel (if theres multiples) or a generic email. I search the hotel and address right from the start so i know im getting the right website. Still a little wary after doing some more but we will see how the Chris batch went.
I got 5 out 20 rejected...ugh

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: One click test! | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer Schmit [A3CFQ8ASQMT43D] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give your design opinion with one click
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US

15 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.