Where are the quals for surveys from amazon?

Shadow Rose

Reaction score
I need to change some info since its been awhile since i did mturk and i cant find those few amazon quals for surveys and stuff that are used by everyone.

aveline

super helpful
Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Not seeing them for me. I wonder how i change my info.
Check your search filters. They pay $0.00, so if you have the search filter set to show anything higher they won't show up.

Reactions: TinaBanina

Shadow Rose

Reaction score
Check your search filters. They pay $0.00, so if you have the search filter set to show anything higher they won't show up.
Ah okay thanks. I wonder when it will update my age. Im not ecstatic that i could get a reject cause i put in my age now instead of back then. It also still qualifys me for that age group instead of the one i should be in now.

aveline

super helpful
Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ah okay thanks. I wonder when it will update my age. Im not ecstatic that i could get a reject cause i put in my age now instead of back then. It also still qualifys me for that age group instead of the one i should be in now.
Yeah, I'm not sure how often they update those. Strangely, I have 2 different age quals. I have the 30-35 one and the 35-45 one. I guess you just have to pay a little extra attention to what requesters are asking for in their HITs so you don't end up doing the wrong one.