What Are Some of Your Favorite Ways Besides mTurk to Make Money Online?

McBundini

Reaction score
I see a lot of options, but I was curious what has been the best luck for you so far?

Reactions: Michele

WorkerGoBrrr

Reaction score
Hi, I sell items on eBay occasionally. I got started after my husband passed away, as I wanted to find new homes for some of the duplicate items we had from when we combined our households. Word got around to relatives about my selling on eBay, and now they sometimes give me things they no longer use. I wouldn't say eBay makes a lot of money for me, but it does make some extra cash and is very easy to do. Maybe I have been lucky but I have never had a big issue with a listing or a buyer. I'm the type of person who hates to see things go to landfills so I am happy if someone wants something that I no longer need. What doesn't sell on eBay I will donate to a local animal shelter thrift store.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
recycling soda cans

maryg66

Reaction score
For a survey site my all time fav is Prolific. I have made pretty good money and you dont waist time. Chances of screening out rarely happens and your surveys are listed. 5$ cash out. I make at least 100 per week

miko

Reaction score
i am personally trying to monetize my own blog, hopefully I can get some traction. eventually id like to get into some kind of affiliate marketing.

Reactions: jesslynn84

Jazzealot

Reaction score
Appen or Telus International, I don't do either one anymore. They both over hire, so don't plan on making a living with them.

Ciprian Amariei

Reaction score
Testable Minds is an option with academic studies.

You can also earn by referring others.

sbt92

Reaction score
I use RewardingWays and SuperPayMe. I like that neither one has a cash out minimum, and the money posts very quickly. I've tried all the other survey sites and those two are the best so far. Shout out to InstaGC and SwagBucks, too, tho.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I use RewardingWays and SuperPayMe. I like that neither one has a cash out minimum, and the money posts very quickly. I've tried all the other survey sites and those two are the best so far. Shout out to InstaGC and SwagBucks, too, tho.
Just signed up for the RewardingWays, just tried about 7 surveys and all said I wasn't qualified. Oh Well

jesslynn84

Reaction score
I have tried everything on here that everyone is trying and not one of them worked for me i just wasted my time im sad because i was really looking forward to working them, but good luck!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yep, definitely Prolific for the win lately and reverse of how it used to be with Mturk. But lately Intellizoom has been pretty good. It seems like I get more there than on User Testing and Validately Paid Viewpoints is little money, but it's real and doesn't waste your time. Oh, and also Lifepoints. That's really only for downtime though.
So my list is;
1. Prolific
2. Mturk
3. Intellizoom
4. User Testing
5. Validately
6. Paid Viewpoints ( https://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ty7a2f )
and
7. Lifepoints
PS I forgot also, for slower times like this I post for whatever looks like it not flooded already in terms of offering freelance services on Craigslist, like a posting I just put up today for Photo Restoration and Beauty touch-ups in Photoshop.

Last edited:
Reactions: rustard and Concise

Elyon

Reaction score
For a survey site my all time fav is Prolific. I have made pretty good money and you dont waist time. Chances of screening out rarely happens and your surveys are listed. 5$ cash out. I make at least 100 per week
How does it work on prolific