Total newb

Brandi75

Reaction score
Hi, I signed up with mturk years ago, did one $0.02 HIT and forgot about it until recently. So now I am on my 3rd active day and am still waiting for a bunch from day 1 to get approved. In the meantime, I am taking advantage of my 100% rating and doing surveys. I've been using a couple scripts to help me navigate the HITS more efficiently, and I really like the rating system through Turkopticon.

I'm a SAHM who unschools, I do childcare and Swagbucks to make some money, but I have read of the potential with mturk, and it is my goal to make $1000/mo. So far, I'm up to $2.32 lol

Anyway, that's me. Hi!

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I've been on mturk almost daily for over five months, and it is only recently that I realized that yes, making around $1000/month should not really be that difficult, no matter what else is going on in life. I haven't done it yet, but I know now that this is viable, and knowing this is valuable in itself, I think. For me, the key is paying attention to any little thing that others who earn more than you might be doing differently, and thinking about it, and acting on your thoughts. Small amounts of money can add up, if you can earn them quickly, and learning how to do this is a somewhat complex process, but I find it interesting. It is not just one that makes you better at mturk, but a lot of different things.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! Glad to have you on board! This forum should help you out quite a bit. Your goal is very attainable if you apply yourself. Hope to see you in the daily thread and let me know if I can help you out with anything :) :highfive:

Brandi75

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! I've made about $40 so far. lol I have a ways to go. And this is since about the time I last posted. Still getting the hang of it. Also trying out a few scripts to see how useful they are to me. Lots to learn!