Tax status still pending

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I started on Mturk April 21 of this year. Since then, my tax info page has remained "pending". I've emailed back and forth with support, and they insist that it's been verified. But that's not what I see on my page. I've been able to continue working and transfer money with no problem, but I'm concerned.

In the last conversation I had with support they asked me to send a screenshot. I did just that, and they told me they would get back to me in a couple days. It's been a week and a half with no word.

So I ask you, my fellow humans, how long did it take for your tax info to approve and did you have any issues similar to the ones I'm having?

Reactions: Tribune

Tribune

Tribune of the Plebs
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm always astounded by the number of unique ways that AMT Support can fail with its elementary tasks.

It couldn't hurt to send copies of correspondence with screenshots to Jeff Bezos jeff@amazon.com -- he won't actually read them himself, but his staff will refer the problem to the AMT team through a different channel.

It's like getting another spin at the roulette wheel: they might still screw up, but I'm convinced that the process passes stochastic tests for randomness.

AMT Support -- the Interview

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll be sure to do that. I'll try anything at this point!

Reactions: Tribune