Survivor Season 5 Challenge Thread

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to suggest to JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh that she dropped her last minute posting strategy since they need some extra time to avoid [/URL] errors.

Just a little spirit of competition advise.

or just keep closing img tags with url tags
Nah, I'm only posting my own shit today. I'll be fine. :kissingheart:
(Maybe you should try posting more items? )

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I was going to suggest to JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh that she dropped her last minute posting strategy since they need some extra time to avoid [/URL] errors.

Careful, this might happen to you.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

it messed up when I copy/pasted someone's code. hush :p

Reactions: El Pablo

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning castaways! Just in case you missed a notice in your Discord group: Due to temporary down time on the forum, yesterday's egg challenge has been extended. Tribes now have until 9 pm est TONIGHT to submit egg photos in the Scavenger Hunt thread. There will be no third challenge as a result. We realize some people may be sick of eggs. Push through that and find more pictures! #SorryNotSorry

Happy Hunting!!

Despairagus @Despairagus CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady Katia2019 @Katia2019 TinaBanina @TinaBanina Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface LucyO @LucyO DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 E @El Pablo SmolAliens @SmolAliens A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out mboone73 @mboone73 themildone @themildone MeTurks @MeTurks 420incognito @420incognito ristiekay @ristiekay JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm Liz @Liz J @Jim Guererro basketcasey @basketcasey savvy @savvylabell sarcasta @sarcasta