Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:party:The Winners :party:

Both teams did such an amazing job! I'm sure I speak for electrolyte @electrolyte when I say we had a blast solving these!

The teams were scored on 3 different categories: content, characters and presentation. There is a possible score of 10, with each of us giving a score of 1-5 in each category. We will show the overall score, but not our individual breakdown.

SOBs
Content - 8
Characters - 10
Presentation - 10

Solved - +0

Overall score: 28

Throttlers:
Content - 8
Characters - 5
Presentation - 7

Not solved - +2

Overall score: 22

We suspected MerryLou @MerryLou because there was a theme of red that stood out to us. The first thing that caught our eye was her red fingernails. When the marshmallow rolled away at the end it had the "red" on it, which we figured out might actually be her red nail polish. She was generally being suspicious, sneaking around the building and being less than concerned about her dead business partner Jharkan @Jharkan.

We suspected Vanyanka @Vanyanka because she found the body. She went to the room where he was sleeping instead of going to breakfast. She brought up the picture as the reason Not A Robot @Not A Robot was dead.

Throttler's will be facing Tribal Council this week. I'll be making that post tomorrow. SOBs do not need to eliminate anyone from their team this week.

:tqueen:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I think both stories were great, and this was a really fun challenge even though I kind of hated it at first because it was really scary to me.

So thanks TQueen @TQueen
Agree 100% and special shout out to Infinity @Infinity for coding the whole post with more photos/gifs and I'm so bummed we didn't realize the 10 img limit beforehand and so we had to trim it down.

Thanks for the great competition, Throttlers!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Another week, another challenge Castaways!

This week your challenge is going to be:

The 2048 Challenge

Relax those brains this week Castaways. I know you've been on creativity overload, so enjoy this gaming challenge!

The rules are pretty simple this week:

• You will play 2048 everyday this week. Monday - Friday.
  • Please play this classic version. You can use a different link or a screen shot from your phone is you'd like, but don't use any different versions.
  • You must PM me your best score daily. Please use the honor system for this. No one likes a Cheaty McCheaterton.
  • I'll only be taking one submission a day. No multiple PM's a day. The score you turn in is your one and only for that day.
  • Each score will be due by 11:59 pm pst (daily thread change).
  • The person with the highest score at the end of the week will win for the entire team. Their team will be safe from elimination, while the other team will be in jeopardy.
  • If you DO NOT participate at least one day, you'll be going home. If your score on Friday is 0, you can pack your bags. There will also STILL be an elimination if this happens.
What does the winner receive?

There will be NO TRIBAL COUNCIL this week. That's right, the fate of the players on the losing team all rests in the hands of this week's winner.
  • This week's winner will receive an ELIMINATION IDOL. They will be handing this idol over at the end of this competition week to the Castaway they would like to see pack their bags on the losing team.
  • They will also be receiving an IMMUNITY IDOL. This idol will save a Castaway that might be going home. They may also save themselves with this idol in the coming weeks. They may use this idol for a player on either team.
  • If the player still has the IMMUNITY IDOL when we reach mid-season redemption week, THEY will be allowed to pick the Castaway that they would like to see return. They must use the idol at this time or lose it.
Winning this week could be a game changer for a Castaway.

I'll be posting a running score Tues/Wed/Thurs/Friday morning. I'll be announcing the winner on Saturday and getting their choice for the ELIMINATION IDOL.

Happy Gaming :tqueen:

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
is this in good old eastern standard time?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Reactions: TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My score is six million and three.

Thanks. I win. No one else needs to play for the rest of the week.

Reactions: MerryLou and TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My score is six million and three.

Thanks. I win. No one else needs to play for the rest of the week.
Anything over six million will get you eliminated.

Might want to rethink that.