TO: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is only for Suvivor Castaways
Requirements: MTC Master EqualTo 100; Survivor Weekly Winner EqualTo 100
I just plopped it into PC b/c turk is amazingly stupid and hides everything, even when I check my filters, thank you <3

Reactions: SweetiePuff

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Week 8
Hit Me, Baby ... One More Time

@Survivor Castaways

This week is the HIT challenge! That's right ... MTurk HITs! Simple and straight forward :D

• There will be 4 tribes and each Castaway will turn in a HIT count to me each day (by thread change).
  • Each Castaway will be competing to get the HIGHEST number of HITs SUBMITTED.
  • Each Castaway needs to send me a PM with a screenshot with their daily HIT count
    (and remember, we're having fun here and competing for pennies ... no need to cheat)
  • Your HIT scores will be cumulative, but only the Castaway from each Tribe who has earned the highest number of HITs (Tues, Wed, Thurs) will compete amongst each other in Friday's challenge
  • Prizes and points (1pt) to be awarded for each day's high HITs.
  • Overall winning Castaway for the week will earn 2 pts and each castaway on that tribe will earn one point. (to be determined on Saturday)
I remember the week I did this challenge in Survivor 3 ... I couldn't have been happier that MXU posted work each day. Side note: this is a just a game, please do not take unnecessary risks or complete shady HITs. I know winning is fun ... but so is having an account from which to turk :p

Tribe 1
  • Basketcasey
  • JCGrey
  • Infinitechanges
  • Krikket
Tribe 2
  • JenniLeigh
  • Stuffalleysays
  • LoveMuppet
  • Ristiekay
Tribe 3
  • It’sGamera
  • LilDrummerBoy
  • 420incognito
  • Nuramazing
Tribe 4
  • Mboone
  • Jaded
  • Persephone
  • Scrmcasey

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Yeah, but unless Sergey drops, I'm going to have 100+ at the most. Not the hundreds or thousands that you people with your crazy batches get.
Well, you never know :wink: Put your best turking fingers forward, and at the very least...even if you don't win, you'll have maybe worked harder :p I prefer batches, but recently it's been mostly surveys for me. Yesterday was a good day though, so hopefully that sets the tone for this week!

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a survey taker with a low goal ($10-15 ish), so I'm automatically going to be bad at this. Will start thinking outside the box though, lol. :LOL:

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
lmao! I'm so glad someone else sees her name the same as me. But it's not "No, ur amazing!" I learned this during the mystery cruise challenge.
IIRC I remember learning that a while back...but I still just read it as 'n ur amazing' Like oprah, "and you're amazing, and you're amazing, and you're amazing...everyone is amazing!"

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
IIRC I remember learning that a while back...but I still just read it as 'n ur amazing' Like oprah, "and you're amazing, and you're amazing, and you're amazing...everyone is amazing!"
That's how I read it (and write it) each time LoL