SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Week 5
Relay Race

Hello, Castaways! This week you will be playing a "game a day" relay style. I will post the day's daily game (and link) each morning and you will have until thread change to submit your best individual score.

Basic Rules:
  • You must use the version of the game via the link that I provide (they are all pc flash games - try different browsers if you run into a snag)
  • Send me a screenshot of your highest score
  • Only one screenshot submission per Castaway per day ... I will NOT accept a 2nd submission even if you beat your high score
  • If you do NOT play and submit at least one screenshot each day, you will be eliminated for the next daily relay game
  • Scoring will simply be cumulative team score, but individual prizes will also be awarded at the end of the week for high scores

Tuesday's Daily Game

Bejeweled Classic

@Survivor Castaways
(via the random team generator)

Tribe 1:
Scrmcasey
Nuramazing
Mboone
Persephone
Vanyanka
Krikket

Tribe 2:
Basketcasey
Infinitechanges
420incognito
Lovemuppet
Theturkscribe
It's Gamera

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
*ahem* see below

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Week 5
Relay Race

Hello, Castaways! This week you will be playing a "game a day" relay style. I will post the day's daily game (and link) each morning and you will have until thread change to submit your best individual score.

Basic Rules:
  • You must use the version of the game via the link that I provide (they are all pc flash games - try different browsers if you run into a snag)
  • Send me a screenshot of your highest score
  • Only one screenshot submission per Castaway per day ... I will NOT accept a 2nd submission even if you beat your high score
  • If you do NOT play and submit at least one screenshot each day, you will be eliminated for the next daily relay game
  • Scoring will simply be cumulative team score, but individual prizes will also be awarded at the end of the week for high scores

Tuesday's Daily Game

Bejeweled Classic

@Survivor Castaways
(via the random team generator)

Tribe 1:
Scrmcasey
Nuramazing
Mboone
Persephone
Vanyanka
Krikket

Tribe 2:
Basketcasey
Infinitechanges
420incognito
Lovemuppet
Theturkscribe
It's Gamera

Um, are you going to be posting people's individual scores every day or just the highest scorer?