thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I still havent tried it with other sites like monster and career builder

Reactions: kryss

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
There are some legit jobs out there for sure, I used to have a transcribing job that I found on one of these sites. I don't do it anymore mainly because transcribing is so draining for me. It's tough to find legit opportunities that are actually worth it though; there's a lot of competition for work at home jobs and/or they'll require you to have a lot of experience etc etc etc. There are a decent amount of jobs out there if you're cool with a lot of writing, transcribing, or call center-type stuff.

I think it's worth checking out just to keep your eyes open but for most people I probably wouldn't expect to get a work at home job from a site like Indeed or Monster. Just my $0.02

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
There are some legit jobs out there for sure, I used to have a transcribing job that I found on one of these sites. I don't do it anymore mainly because transcribing is so draining for me. It's tough to find legit opportunities that are actually worth it though; there's a lot of competition for work at home jobs and/or they'll require you to have a lot of experience etc etc etc. There are a decent amount of jobs out there if you're cool with a lot of writing, transcribing, or call center-type stuff.

I think it's worth checking out just to keep your eyes open but for most people I probably wouldn't expect to get a work at home job from a site like Indeed or Monster. Just my $0.02

I feel you. There are tons of results that require a degree in programming. But I just remember back when I thought the only way to make money online was the 10.00 a day I got from clixsense. Then I thought the only way was to transcribe on mturk. Now that I have been able to interact with the mturk community, I see all the opportunities mturk has to offer. maybe somewhere out there, is another online opportunity that is hidden due to all the BS jobs out there, the way good hits on mturk are hidden behind the ocean of brelig hits.

Reactions: C to the J and jml