Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Qualify

Discussion in 'MTurk Help & Resources' started by Phyllis, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Phyllis

Phyllis
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    So many changes to MTurk I have been away for a while. Good changes...:) Please help me I have so many Qualify HITS that I have to click on to get qualified. This is new...before I only have a couple. Is it because I have been away for a while?

Thank You
    Phyllis

2. Serial Mom

Serial Mom
    Expand Collapse
    I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.

• Contributor
    Hi and welcome! I'm not sure I quite understand what hits you are talking about. Can you tell me the requester names?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Phyllis

Phyllis
    Expand Collapse

Hello THANK YOU for responding. I was stating just in general. The column to your right on MTurk where you pick the HIT's I have so many that I do not qualify for. The old version I qualified for a lot....

4. aveline

aveline
    Expand Collapse
    occasionally helpful

• Contributor
    I think that's to be expected if you've been gone for a bit. Requesters come and go just as much as workers, and new ones show up with new quals every day. If you've been gone for a bit, you may find that many of the requesters/quals that you used to see are no longer around. I don't think it's exclusive to the new site or anything, though. It's just the nature of mturk. It's very easy to fall behind on quals and stuff if you're not constantly active.

Phyllis and electrolyte like this.
  5. Phyllis

Phyllis
    Expand Collapse

Thank You for your reply. You are so right:happy: