Peachy’s Corner

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah, there was a lack of batches today, besides that micro Ads batch. For me anyways
cyberwasp @cyberwasp, you've emerged as one of the pros over here. Would you say that you take a lot of chances on Mturk or do you have some great closed quals? Or maybe you just put in a lot of time and effort?

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
cyberwasp @cyberwasp, you've emerged as one of the pros over here. Would you say that you take a lot of chances on Mturk or do you have some great closed quals? Or maybe you just put in a lot of time and effort?
So i do grab every qual i can get my hands on, i don't have Masters or the Vicky qual, and apparently i'll never get the vicky qual because she says i don't live in the US even though i do. Its mostly time and effort, i turn my computer on and start looking for jobs first thing after i get up, and here it is at 11pm and i'm still here. I've had to make myself stop doing stuff that pays too low of a hourly just to avoid more burnout than i already have. One thing that helps me somewhat is i have a pretty high end pc, with a fast internet connection. Seeing the majority of what this job is, is grabbing jobs before other people have a chance to, i think that helps alot.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh i forgot to touch on chance taking. I don't really take many chances. I'm at 42 rejections out of 164k jobs done. I'll take a chance with a new requester for a survey but i never touch new requesters for batch work until they prove they don't mass reject.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
prayers for florida
They get the worst hurricanes every year. Florida doesn't seem as cool as Ballers makes it out to be. Sure, if you're The Rock, you can just yell at the hurricane and it'll turn back around and leave, but that's only for The Rock.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Word of the Day: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

(lung disease caused by inhaling ash and or/ sand dust)

“Vin Diesel came down with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis after being trapped inside a sand dune.”

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

Word of the Day: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

(lung disease caused by inhaling ash and or/ sand dust)

“Vin Diesel came down with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis after being trapped inside a sand dune.”
I need you to say that out loud for me.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the rest of the words won’t be that long. just felt like going extra difficult today ?

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a quart low on snacks.
Does a cheeseburger count as a snack?

?

Reactions: Peachy

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Current PE $11.47

I have got my yard mowed this morning, and took a long walk at the park. Hopefully some stuff comes along at some point today so i can maybe hit the $50 low goal at least.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Didn't miss much. It was an average week.
But last week was a fucking nightmare for me.

So idk maybe we can break out of the summer funk fully next week.
Get some big easy fire money.