Peachy’s Corner

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
nah not even for a girlfriend
every penny counts

jk
Well if not for her, then who? I mean, at least then, you're getting something out of it. Buy drinks for guys who'll just say thanks and not even give you a rub seems dumb. jk

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
If a woman is willing to look at a man's weird naked body at any point in her life, then she deserves at least a beer.

Reactions: Kennedy and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If a woman is willing to look at a man's weird naked body at any point in her life, then she deserves at least a beer.
not every man has a weird naked body

Reactions: Sondi

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
not every man has a weird naked body
Nah, I've heard girls describe men as weird. It is pretty weird to have floppy things hanging down all the time, and they're pretty much a liability. Get hit hard enough, and you're out for a bit.

Reactions: Peachy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so cheap that when I used to actually go out with people to the bar and shit I used to take a smoke break and go across the street to the liquor store and chug some shit on the way back real quick.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so cheap that when I used to actually go out with people to the bar and shit I used to take a smoke break and go across the street to the liquor store and chug some shit on the way back real quick.
Also that was alcoholism because I still bought drinks back at the bar.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Also that was alcoholism because I still bought drinks back at the bar.
That's kind of smart but also yeah cheap. There was this one pizza place I went to and saw the same guy multiple times and the only reason I remember him is because instead of buying beer, which is where the place probably made most of their money, he would bring in a mason jar of I guess moonshine and drink that. It kind of bugged me cause in my head I was like, what, you're too good to buy beer like the rest of us? At least buy one beer from the kind people that let you sit in their place and watch football.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning corner.

My husband just called from work in tears, one of his oldest friends/bandmates OD'd last night. 28 years old. Same guy's sister died in a car crash late 2015. My heart hurts for those parents. What the fuck

Life is a total bitch but also very precious, appreciate the corner and all its glorious inhabitants today more than ever

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Good morning corner.

My husband just called from work in tears, one of his oldest friends/bandmates OD'd last night. 28 years old. Same guy's sister died in a car crash late 2015. My heart hurts for those parents. What the fuck

Life is a total bitch but also very precious, appreciate the corner and all its glorious inhabitants today more than ever

i'm sorry for your husband's loss :, that's terrible
life is a circus...

can't imagine being the parents...

all we can do is be good to our friends, kids, family and others
we can't control what happens beyond a certain point

all we can control is how we interact with one another

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
$16 sc’s dont take that much effort
cook it 45 mins, flip it, write a couple sentences each, and get it out of there

people making it sound like climbing Mt. Everest in the daily thread

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i got downvoted in tennis reddit for saying “WTA is a circus. A woman is lucky to keep her #1 ranking for more than two months”. which is true for this year.

soft world out there. this is why society is going downhill. people can't say the truth because it's unpopular.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i may not login to facebook or ig the second half of next year. bunch of jabronis on both sides with the presidential election happening

all a popularity contest

a paper bag could be running for a side and supporters on that side would be like “ah hell yea! that bag is great!”