alternate unis tonight

so I went with alternate username font

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
these are lowkey my fav unis in the league.

too bad texans only wear them 1-2 times a season

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Elizabeth Banks says this remake of Charlie’s Angels bombed because men didn’t come out and watch.

how about no one cares about Charlie’s Angels?

I know how to put some juice in Charlie’s Angels though....

take out the women. 3 guys

Charlie’s Dangles

ariana grande’s brother, Adam Lambert and Lil Nas X

that is a movie that would be big and make big money
that shit would be fucking amazing

I would watch it twice

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
peloton commercial:

“get your wife/girlfriend an excercise bike for Christmas!”

I’m single and even I know that’s dangerous

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well mturk never did even email me back this time. I feel like they know they made a boo-boo, but they don't want to admit it, so they're just going to sweep it under the rug and give me the silent treatment. Since i had just emptied out my savings buying a car, i needed a different way to start making money quick, so i started doing the Doordash/Postmates/Ubereats thing yesterday. Doordash is the only one i can do at the moment, because the other two are still sending me activation kits, but i did better than i imaged i would yesterday with just Doordash alone. I'm about to grab some breakfast and head out to do some more of it. I'm attracted to gig work, whether its on the computer or not, i really like the freedom of just going to work when i want to, and taking off to go on trips whenever i want to. Ironically the "work whenver i want to" usually leads to me working longer than i would in a normal job, it just doesn't feel as long to me because i wasn't "stuck" someplace all day.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Well mturk never did even email me back this time. I feel like they know they made a boo-boo, but they don't want to admit it, so they're just going to sweep it under the rug and give me the silent treatment. Since i had just emptied out my savings buying a car, i needed a different way to start making money quick, so i started doing the Doordash/Postmates/Ubereats thing yesterday. Doordash is the only one i can do at the moment, because the other two are still sending me activation kits, but i did better than i imaged i would yesterday with just Doordash alone. I'm about to grab some breakfast and head out to do some more of it. I'm attracted to gig work, whether its on the computer or not, i really like the freedom of just going to work when i want to, and taking off to go on trips whenever i want to. Ironically the "work whenver i want to" usually leads to me working longer than i would in a normal job, it just doesn't feel as long to me because i wasn't "stuck" someplace all day.
How many deliveries did you do yesterday? I looked into Uber a few years ago but my vehicle wasn’t new enough. I’m guessing it’s probably the same sorta rules for doordash/postmates/Ubereats/etc

and MTurk can @$&$ off for what it did to you. even though I hope you eventually get your account back again

• Love
Reactions: cyberwasp

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
How many deliveries did you do yesterday? I looked into Uber a few years ago but my vehicle wasn’t new enough. I’m guessing it’s probably the same sorta rules for doordash/postmates/Ubereats/etc

and MTurk can @$&$ off for what it did to you. even though I hope you eventually get your account back again
I think the restrictions aren't as strict for Lyft, assuming you can do that too in your area. I would think it wouldn't be as strict for food delivery either since you're not driving an actual other person in your car but I don't know

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think the restrictions aren't as strict for Lyft, assuming you can do that too in your area. I would think it wouldn't be as strict for food delivery either since you're not driving an actual other person in your car but I don't know
I'd just fucking lie to them tbh.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You lost your account a second time?

• Sad
Reactions: cyberwasp

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd just fucking lie to them tbh.
they probably have to verify with like your plate or something; when I've used uber it tells me the plate number of the driver's vehicle and also the vehicle they're driving

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they probably have to verify with like your plate or something; when I've used uber it tells me the plate number of the driver's vehicle and also the vehicle they're driving
Yea I'd just lie about that too.

• Wow
Reactions: ducky

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I should’ve started a tennis blog years ago but it is what it is :,

Reactions: ducky

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Show me any wta or atp player in the top 175 and I could probably name them

I’m a tennis nerd

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What’s everyones plans for Thanksgiving?

Reactions: C to the J