Peachy’s Corner

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of gambling... Astros are the heaviest World Series favorites since 2007. For whatever that is worth.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Astros offense has basically made the World Series being below average for the entire post season. Wait until they actually start hitting.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Astros offense has basically made the World Series being below average for the entire post season. Wait until they actually start hitting.
the luxury of Cole, Verlander and Greinke

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
At the end of the day fantasy is all about luck. Yes you can try and draft well and sometimes that does work. But you can’t control injuries. You can’t control how these players feel on a weekly basis. You can’t control what play calls the coaches are going to run, etc. A coach can drastically change the play calling on a week to week basis based on the situation.

some people argue that fantasy sports is not gambling, but I beg to differ. It is gambling. All it is is the same guessing game.
its gambling in the same way that the stock market is gambling, but its not gambling in a sense that sports betting is gambling.

With sports betting, the people who run vegas make the rules so that you have a slim chance of winning.

I think u were better at Fantasy Football last year because you were really into trading. Thats a huge part of it and the reason I did SOOOO bad last year despite the fact that I constantly listen to fantasy football podcasts.

I honestly was afraid of offending people by asking to trade lol Just my lack of confidence.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
its gambling in the same way that the stock market is gambling, but its not gambling in a sense that sports betting is gambling.

With sports betting, the people who run vegas make the rules so that you have a slim chance of winning.

I think u were better at Fantasy Football last year because you were really into trading. Thats a huge part of it and the reason I did SOOOO bad last year despite the fact that I constantly listen to fantasy football podcasts.

I honestly was afraid of offending people by asking to trade lol Just my lack of confidence.
I was into trading last year but I also made the right trades :, I got a little lucky.

this year - injuries. I also probably could’ve drafted a little better.

I remember a few years ago I listened to the Sirius fantasy football radio station (there was actually one)(it still might exist) for like a month before the league I was in was going to draft. Wrote down notes. I was basically a gdamn nerd.

long story short I finished like 5th that season. Out of 10 ppl.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve read what you’ve posted in my corner today. I’ve read what you said to Gator @Gator and I in discord a few months back. There’s no law that says you can’t post in this thread, but it’s a very sad look my dude.
Someone talking shit to Gator @Gator ?
Y'all know I'll kick someone in the shins for that.

• Love
Reactions: Peachy and Gator

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
good job to the Colts yesterday Kennedy @Kennedy
they were the better team

Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
my iphone 6 came back on today after i was bored and just wanted to plug the charger back in to see. d'oh

it wouldn't come on for nothing a couple weeks ago
left the charger in for an hour... nothing. still dead.
tried multiple times.
that's when i ordered the iphone 11 pro.

plugged the charger into the 6 today... comes on in 2 mins

• Wow
Reactions: Kennedy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
oh well. probably would've kept having on and off battery issues with that phone
or maybe apple just likes to play around with peaches

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Another dud MNF game tonight
seems like every week

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Still no baseball

dare I watch wrestling

Reactions: C to the J

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the last 2-3 weeks of WWE has been terrible.

the last 30 mins of Raw last week...
some of the worst TV I’ve watched all year

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
the last 2-3 weeks of WWE has been terrible.

the last 30 mins of Raw last week...
some of the worst TV I’ve watched all year
I honestly don't know much about what's going on in the past year or so. I like watching everything in order so I know the full story and don't like jumping into it after a while. Like, I can't watch a TV show unless it's from the beginning, which is easy with a TV show, but when there's 20 wrestling shows a week, and I haven't seen maybe a years worth of wrestling...

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about what's going on in the past year or so. I like watching everything in order so I know the full story and don't like jumping into it after a while. Like, I can't watch a TV show unless it's from the beginning, which is easy with a TV show, but when there's 20 wrestling shows a week, and I haven't seen maybe a years worth of wrestling...
And then people say it's shit right now, so it would be a grind to watch any of it anyway.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
And then people say it's shit right now, so it would be a grind to watch any of it anyway.
I know that feeling. It feels overwhelming to sometimes start watching out of the blue since it’s every week like you said.

wwe just feels like a kids show now. I guess for a lot of it is with the PG rating. all their matches follow the same dull formula. Good guy starts hot... bad guy comes back and dominates the middle portion... good guy gets a spark only to be shot down... eventually comes back with more offense and then they set it up as a big comeback or the heel still sneaks it late.

been that formula for decades now

and really what else is there? it’s professional wrestling.

I know new japan and now aew are out there.

I don’t know

Reactions: turkleton