Panda Crazy and HIT Forker

safelanding

mturk newb
Reaction score
I think I have the basics down on how to use Panda Crazy and Hit Forker, but I think I might be misunderstanding some of the functions.

I think I understand that Hit Forker refreshes the list of Hits faster than you can refresh the Amazon site manually. Then, when I'm in there, I can swipe something to send to Panda Crazy. I understand that when Panda Crazy finds a HIT, it grabs it and accepts it for me.

Is there a way to quickly save a HIT without immediately accepting it? Sometimes I see options flash by on the screen that I haven't seen before, and then they disappear before I can even register who the requester is. In those cases, I do want to remember who the requester is/try to capture it in the future, but I don't necessarily want to accept it sight unseen.

I am having some trouble explaining what I'm trying to do here, but the gist of it is, if I try to look at a HIT that is taken immediately, it disappears from the screen before I can review it. Is there a way to track the HITS I'm interested in but not ready to work?

If this makes no sense, I understand.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
If I am understanding what you are saying, I think that Hit Forker actually does have what you are looking for, and this is the list of logged hits near the bottom. These are hits that have been seen, but have not been seen on the most recent page request from mturk, either because others are working on them or because they are gone. But very often they will reappear. They stay on the logged hits list with a time stamp until you close Hit Forker, even when the current hits list is refreshing.