New MTurk Crowd Member

Elizabeth Heinzer

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been turking for awhile, but just found Mturk Crowd Member. I have seen some of the hits that are posted for Mturk Crowd members only, but when I panda them they always turn purple. I know that means I don't qualify, but I'm not sure why since I am a member. Is there anything special I need to do to be able to do those hits. Thank you.

Reactions: Jaded

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been turking for awhile, but just found Mturk Crowd Member. I have seen some of the hits that are posted for Mturk Crowd members only, but when I panda them they always turn purple. I know that means I don't qualify, but I'm not sure why since I am a member. Is there anything special I need to do to be able to do those hits. Thank you.
I think you need a specific qualification. You'll have to talk to whoever the requester is on each of them about it. I think SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff and Jaded @Jaded have posted some HITs for MTC members, and maybe some others?

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey there, if it's my hit you're trying for just PM me your worker ID and I'll add you to the list.

edit: But it's just for nonsense, it's not real hits.

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think you need a specific qualification. You'll have to talk to whoever the requester is on each of them about it. I think SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff and Jaded @Jaded have posted some HITs for MTC members, and maybe some others?
E @Elizabeth Heinzer Mine are just generally for forum games. I post my qual HITs from time to time. Don't worry though, you're not missing out on much since it's usually just a few pennies :wink: