New here

Court

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I have been on MTurk off and on for a few years. I am a stay at home mom and do MTurk to help make some side cash. I am hoping to find some good tips and tricks as well as some leads on great hits!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I have been on MTurk off and on for a few years. I am a stay at home mom and do MTurk to help make some side cash. I am hoping to find some good tips and tricks as well as some leads on great hits!
Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you here. Be sure to check out the Help and Resources section to learn some new tips and tricks! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-help-resources.2/

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Welcome! :)

Reactions: basketcasey

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Welcome! Feel free to ask anyone with the @Mentor badge a question or send them a PM. Happy turking!

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi :) Welcome to the forum! Someone's always around to help if you need anything :)