MTurk Worker Review Question..

goldilox24

Reaction score
I am a graduate student and I just created a hit for a research study. The assignment asked for 200 responses for which I approved all of the work for every MTurk worker. The assignment was completed in just a few hours on December 1st. I just received and email from an MTurk Worker who said they are writing a bad review for me on the Requester Platform (?) because they were rejected. I downloaded my batch results to confirm that I had not rejected anyone and found their ID and date and time stamp that says they were approved. How do I get their bad review corrected? I emailed them back with the information from my batch that said they were approved, but they never responded to me. I created a TurkerView account so that I could try to see this bad review, but I can't seem to figure out in my requester account what my requester ID is to check :(

Can someone help me? I need to be able to utilize the MTurk platform for my doctoral research to finish my dissertation.

charlie

Reaction score
I am a graduate student and I just created a hit for a research study. The assignment asked for 200 responses for which I approved all of the work for every MTurk worker. The assignment was completed in just a few hours on December 1st. I just received and email from an MTurk Worker who said they are writing a bad review for me on the Requester Platform (?) because they were rejected. I downloaded my batch results to confirm that I had not rejected anyone and found their ID and date and time stamp that says they were approved. How do I get their bad review corrected? I emailed them back with the information from my batch that said they were approved, but they never responded to me. I created a TurkerView account so that I could try to see this bad review, but I can't seem to figure out in my requester account what my requester ID is to check :(

Can someone help me? I need to be able to utilize the MTurk platform for my doctoral research to finish my dissertation.
did anyone respond to you even outside of this post?