Most HITs are hosted on either mturkcontent.com or s3.amazonaws.com. This leads to a lot of accidents because people make scripts for a HIT that run on those domains, and then later they do some other HIT, not realizing that they have active hotkeys or somethings else that leads to them submitting bad data. I made a script that adds group IDs to all HIT frame urls to avoid this problem. I've used something like this for a long time, but it was always buggy in Chrome and didn't always work. This version should be very reliable. Now instead of having an include line like this: Code: // @include https://www.mturkcontent.com* You can have an include line like this: Code: // @include https://www.mturkcontent.com*3S1POB7SU8CPQKPT5SXLHVJG57LUQV There is a very small percentage of HITs (Crowdsurf is one) that do annoying stuff that cause the script to not work, but it should work for almost everything. On HITs that load quickly, you might notice a flicker on load. On most HITs it's not noticeable. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371285-mturk-group-ids It's not really necessary to know much about userscripts to use this btw. You just need to be able to add a HIT's group ID to the include line of a script. Then you can easily fix scripts that you already have or that others give to you.