Maximum number of workers

Ransie

Equality Advocate
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm asking you something on behalf of a requester who is experiencing some issues with his HITs. He is experiencing this sort of limit of the number of workers he can choose and this limit is automatically set to 10. When he first started releasing HITs, there was no limit but then something happened and he can only set the number of workers he needs if he is using the platform in a manual way. He does not think there's a software malfunctioning because as I've said, it worked fine at the beginning. Maybe he released too many not rewarded HITs and he has been penalized or he did too many trials on Sandbox.... do you know what happened or can you suggest me where I can look for an answer? Thank you very much to everyone who is willing to provide advices. :happy:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm asking you something on behalf of a requester who is experiencing some issues with his HITs. He is experiencing this sort of limit of the number of workers he can choose and this limit is automatically set to 10. When he first started releasing HITs, there was no limit but then something happened and he can only set the number of workers he needs if he is using the platform in a manual way. He does not think there's a software malfunctioning because as I've said, it worked fine at the beginning. Maybe he released too many not rewarded HITs and he has been penalized or he did too many trials on Sandbox.... do you know what happened or can you suggest me where I can look for an answer? Thank you very much to everyone who is willing to provide advices. :happy:
Why were his hits not rewarded?

Ransie

Equality Advocate
Contributor
Reaction score
He was running some tests before releasing the final HIT, he wanted to test the platform and his tools before starting the real paid task. Thank you for your interest, I appreciate it more than I can say in my bad english. :nailbiting:

Last edited:

DCI

Reaction score
Maybe some default templates like categorization or sentiment have a set amount of workers per hit. It's been quite a while since I did anything with a requester account, but you could always set the worker limit, at least with some of the default templates.

Ransie

Equality Advocate
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you DCI for your kind reply, what happens is that I can enter no matter what number in the "MaxAssignments" instruction of my software but the answers will still stop at 10, there's no way for it to satisfy my input...