Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Just saying Hello...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dj40andover, Aug 27, 2018.

1. dj40andover

dj40andover
    Expand Collapse

Hello to everyone.. I have been turking for about 6 days now to the tune of about $2.40. HA! Glad I found this forum so hopefully I can get my income earning potential up fast. I have read the beginner's FAQ & have a couple of scripts running now but I & just wanted to know, where is the 'NUMBERS" thread? Happy Turking!

Jerami, jan and mboone73 like this.
  2. mboone73

mboone73
    Expand Collapse
    Delicate flower

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    Hello and welcome to MTC. Be sure to check out the daily work thread. Lots of good tips there. Also, you can tag forum mentors using @Mentor if you need a question answered.

As far as number hits are concerned, turking is very dynamic. Good hits that were posting regularly a month ago might not be posting at all anymore. I'd keep an eye out for Amazon A9 & Customer Interest hits. I'd also keep tabs on the daily thread. It'll help you get a feel for what's going on in the turk world. And don;t be afraid to ask questions.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. dj40andover

dj40andover
    Expand Collapse

Hey thanks mboone73 for the quick reply. By the way, were you ever in the US Army stationed in S. Korea in 87 or 88? I knew a guy named Boone at that time.

mboone73 likes this.
  4. mboone73

mboone73
    Expand Collapse
    Delicate flower

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    No. Never served in the military.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature