Interaction/ Partizipation in Community

Malin

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering why so many people join the community in here. I´ve read a few threats and I have to say I already feel very cozy and accepted. I know you can get a lot of support in here especially in administrative overheads.. In a nutshell, would you guys say talking to other professionals in here helps you personally and on a job basis more than talking to family and friends?
Excited to hear your motivations and points of view

Glad to be here <3

Reactions: scrmcasey

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering why so many people join the community in here. I´ve read a few threats and I have to say I already feel very cozy and accepted. I know you can get a lot of support in here especially in administrative overheads.. In a nutshell, would you guys say talking to other professionals in here helps you personally and on a job basis more than talking to family and friends?
Excited to hear your motivations and points of view

Glad to be here <3

Thanks for joining us. I feel like struggles always bring people together, and we here all have our struggles. On days I don't feel like turking, I still come here to socialize, and generally then get the gumption from others to work. I joined this place in a rough spot in life, and people here really helped support me personally and professionally in turking. it can be a fairly entertaining place to be.. Hope you stick around.

Malin

Reaction score
Thank u savvy for your quick answer und your kind words. Glad to here that the community in here helped you so much in though times..
I feel a little bit lost and scattered at the moment. I´m not used to work on a self-reliant basis without having colleagues around me to chit and chat.. but I have the feeling that this community can kind of replace my loneliness.

Reactions: scrmcasey and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Thank u savvy for your quick answer und your kind words. Glad to here that the community in here helped you so much in though times..
I feel a little bit lost and scattered at the moment. I´m not used to work on a self-reliant basis without having colleagues around me to chit and chat.. but I have the feeling that this community can kind of replace my loneliness.

This is your work chit chat. It's a little slow this time of morning, but between 8am-9am EDT it'll start to pick up,