InnoPoll

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really surprised we don't already have a post for InnoPoll. I like them a lot and have been doing them since June 2014.

Pros:
- They send you emails when there's a survey to take. You don't have to log in anywhere to check for work. There's no dashboard or portal or password or anything like that to go to. Just click the link in the email and it directs you right to the survey.
- When you finish a survey, you have the choice of a few payment options (PayPal, Amazon Payments, Tango, or Bitcoin). You pick which one you want and you receive payment within a few minutes.
- Most surveys pay $1 to $5 and take 5 to 20 minutes.
- If you're screened out of a survey that they host (which is about 50% of the total surveys they send out), you'll get a loyalty star for trying it anyway. If you do qualify and don't get screened out and finish the whole survey, you get the survey payment AND a loyalty star. Accumulate 3 loyalty stars and you get a bonus $2.
- They have bigger projects from time to time. Right now, I'm doing a 5 day diary project that takes about 5 minutes per day and pays $28 total.

Cons:
- All of the surveys have screeners. If you're screened out, you don't get any payment. However, as I mentioned above, if it's a hosted survey, you do get a loyalty star for it.
- Since they send out surveys via email only, you have to watch your email pretty closely. If you check your email a day later, you'll likely get a message that the survey is full/closed by that time. The quicker you respond, the more likely it is that you'll get in.
- Some people get sent a lot more surveys than other people. It seems to depend on your demographics?
- They don't use referral codes or anything, so no bonuses for getting friends to join. Maybe that's a pro if you find referral codes annoying.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've qualified for one survey so far and it paid out immediately to my PayPal account. Love it.

Julie Todd

Reaction score
You know the last two surveys that I have not qualified for have not given me any stars. The first two did but now that I only need one more they have not given it to me. Whats up with that?