I'm unable to survey's this morning. Keep getting error messages with all of them. Anyone else??

Sander

Reaction score
I click on a survey, then I start it and as soon as I go to the next page I get this error that says "
This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 431

So then I copy the link and open new tab and sometimes take out the end and it seems to bring me to the survey but then again when I click to go to the next page I get;
a connection error, says we were unable to connect to our servers. I don't get it, my internet is working.

Is anyone else having this happen.. I am hoping it is the site and I haven't been locked out or something awful like that! It is happening with every single one and I'm missing out on a lot of good ones because I have to return them.

JCIII

Reaction score
Clear your Cashe and also you can try to go into incognito mode.

Sander

Reaction score
How do I do clear cashe, and what is incognito mode? Ha, a lot I know.
I tried doing some on my phone just now and it is working so must be something to do with my laptop. I will try those two things you suggested. Thx! I prefer to do them on my laptop because it's easier and I know a lot of them require that you don't do on your phone.

Sander

Reaction score
I just cleared my cashe but that didn't work.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Try clearing your cookies too.

Sander

Reaction score
I did clear cookies. I am still having the problem. I don't get it.

jan

Reaction score
try a different browser?

Sander

Reaction score
I think It's fixed now. I realized when I cleared my history it actually was all still there so I had to go one by one and delete, I had a lot of history, still do but I deleted quite a bit , although don't know why I have to do one by one, but good thing is it seems to be working now.

Thanks all for your help! :)

Reactions: jan

Daywalker

Reaction score
I click on a survey, then I start it and as soon as I go to the next page I get this error that says "
This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 431

So then I copy the link and open new tab and sometimes take out the end and it seems to bring me to the survey but then again when I click to go to the next page I get;
a connection error, says we were unable to connect to our servers. I don't get it, my internet is working.

Is anyone else having this happen.. I am hoping it is the site and I haven't been locked out or something awful like that! It is happening with every single one and I'm missing out on a lot of good ones because I have to return them.
I'm having the same exact issue and it's driving me crazy. I cleared cashe and cookies and no - that didn't help. Everything works on Firefox, but guess what :wink: I don't wan't firefox... I want things to go back to how it used to be. Anyone knows how to fix this ? I know it works in incognito mode, but I don't feel comfortable using it... how do I know all the information are being sent to the requester after I'm done with the study...

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm having the same exact issue and it's driving me crazy. I cleared cashe and cookies and no - that didn't help. Everything works on Firefox, but guess what :wink: I don't wan't firefox... I want things to go back to how it used to be. Anyone knows how to fix this ? I know it works in incognito mode, but I don't feel comfortable using it... how do I know all the information are being sent to the requester after I'm done with the study...
I'm not sure if this will fix your particular error, but I don't think it could hurt to try at this point:

https://forum.turkerview.com/threads/mturk-cookies-400-bad-request-errors.2375/