Howdy

red_rapha

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I did a bit of turking back in middle school after reading about it in Corey Doctorow novel (lmao) but never took it very seriously. I don't think I ever installed any scripts or software tools at all. Anyway, I'm excited to be back and I'm really trying to buckle down and familiarize myself with the tools and techniques to really do this properly and make some extra cash. I work an awful full-time data entry job right now, so I'm hoping to get to a point where I can efficiently mix in HITs with the indistinguishable other computer tasks I have to do at work. We'll see.

This is my fourth day turking and I've made about twenty bucks so far, but I definitely wish I'd done more reading before I jumped in. Ended up with 5 rejections pretty quickly which sunk my approval rating to 96.32%, so I think I'm going to focus on doing number HITs until I get to 1000 per jklmnop @jklmnop's recommendations. Anyway, nice to be a part of the community. Hoping to learn as much as I can from you all.
?