How do we get paid for bonuses

Sander

Reaction score
I got an email yesterday saying I got a bonus of $14.00 but when I go to look at my HITS Overview I don't see that I got paid for it. It might be down there where it says Bonuses but I know for a fact it didn't get added to my current earnings because that figure is the same as it was. So how do you know you are actually getting the bonuses added to your pay?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I got an email yesterday saying I got a bonus of $14.00 but when I go to look at my HITS Overview I don't see that I got paid for it. It might be down there where it says Bonuses but I know for a fact it didn't get added to my current earnings because that figure is the same as it was. So how do you know you are actually getting the bonuses added to your pay?
There should be a bonus rewards column on your dashboard between HITs rewards and Total rewards. If it was bonused yesterday, you should see $14.00 in the column.

Sander

Reaction score
I see that , it does show the $14.00 under bonus rewards but I haven't seen it register in my actual pay where my current earnings are. Does it not go there right away?

JCIII

Reaction score
Every HIT pay and bonus after approval, takes hours for it to show in the "Current Earnings"

Sander

Reaction score
Okay, thank you, I'll just keep an eye open for it. I was just wondering because I noticed several times that it didn't look like it went there.

Sander

Reaction score
It just showed up in my current earnings!! ?

Reactions: savvy