How can I find a requester?

Renatapzt

Reaction score
Today I took a survey but instead open a new page I did at the same on Amazon first screen , so I have completed the survey, I got my secret code and then I could not submitted because the page with the blank space wasn’t showing anymore. How can reach out the requester so ask about it, i got so frustrated. When I was doing the survey they asked me about my. ID number...thank you

turkinusa

Reaction score
Today I took a survey but instead open a new page I did at the same on Amazon first screen , so I have completed the survey, I got my secret code and then I could not submitted because the page with the blank space wasn’t showing anymore. How can reach out the requester so ask about it, i got so frustrated. When I was doing the survey they asked me about my. ID number...thank you
If you still have the tab open you can click on "hit details" up on the left and at the bottom of the box that pops up, it'll say "contact requester"
The next time that happens, you can open up your hits queue in another tab and click "work" for the survey you're doing. It should come up with the page you need in the new tab.