Hit Forker not launching

ricey

Reaction score
I've decided to give Hit forker and PC a try instead of Finder/Catcher. Just installed Forker and for some reason the link to launch it just takes me to the regular worker site. Has the link changed or am I possibly doing something wrong? I've searched around and haven't found any answers on this. I've tried disabling other extensions, restarting and reinstalling but still won't work. I'm using Chrome btw. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem could be as I do not use that extension. If you are still having issues ask in the daily work thread, there are more people that frequent that thread than here.

Reactions: Jazzealot

Jazzealot

Reaction score
I've decided to give Hit forker and PC a try instead of Finder/Catcher. Just installed Forker and for some reason the link to launch it just takes me to the regular worker site. Has the link changed or am I possibly doing something wrong? I've searched around and haven't found any answers on this. I've tried disabling other extensions, restarting and reinstalling but still won't work. I'm using Chrome btw. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
I'm having the same problem. Did you figure it out?