Help with Transferring to Amazon Payments Account

Rikki

Reaction score
Hi..not sure if this is the right place to ask - but I'm struggling to link my bank account to my Amazon Payments account. I opened up a new bank account last month and have been trying for several weeks to link it. I keep going through the Verification Process...but I've never before had to offer more than my name/bank routing number to accept online payments. Amazon Payments is asking for my routing number, my online bank account user ID and password, and as if that doesn't seem suspicious enough, now I'm being told the only way to verify is to upload a copy of my bank statement. Something just doesn't seem right. Is there no other way I can get my money? Thank you for any and all help.

Geekmom0

Reaction score
Hi..not sure if this is the right place to ask - but I'm struggling to link my bank account to my Amazon Payments account. I opened up a new bank account last month and have been trying for several weeks to link it. I keep going through the Verification Process...but I've never before had to offer more than my name/bank routing number to accept online payments. Amazon Payments is asking for my routing number, my online bank account user ID and password, and as if that doesn't seem suspicious enough, now I'm being told the only way to verify is to upload a copy of my bank statement. Something just doesn't seem right. Is there no other way I can get my money? Thank you for any and all help.
Hi I had to do the same thing to verify my account. I just logged on with my user ID etc and it validated it right away so you dont have to send in a statement. :)