Hello :)

Ashley88

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Ashley! I've been turking for almost 4 years. I was a lurker on the other forum after one day my acct was randomly deleted.

Hope to contribute lots, and at the very least thank everyone for their contributions and entertainment.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Ashley! I've been turking for almost 4 years. I was a lurker on the other forum after one day my acct was randomly deleted.

Hope to contribute lots, and at the very least thank everyone for their contributions and entertainment.
Welcome to the site! Glad you found us.

Reactions: kryss and Ashley88

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Welcome. :) You are allowed to say which other forum, there are more than one. :wink:

Reactions: kryss

Ashley88

Reaction score
Welcome. :) You are allowed to say which other forum, there are more than one. :wink:
Thank you for the welcome!! :) Sorry, it was MTG! I had an account and posted a few times, but mostly thanked everyone on posts and one day I logged in and it said my account was banned or deleted :cry: So I just lurked!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome!! :) Sorry, it was MTG! I had an account and posted a few times, but mostly thanked everyone on posts and one day I logged in and it said my account was banned or deleted :cry: So I just lurked!
Thankfully, stuff like that shouldn't be happening here. We're happy to have you. Welcome! :wave:

Reactions: Ashley88 and kryss

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Welcome to the site. This is a great place and we're glad to have you.