Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Hello Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Paulanizia Davis, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Paulanizia Davis

Paulanizia Davis
    Expand Collapse

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to the turking world. I just finished out my 7th day at it. I'm about 300 HITs in and very excited. I have gotten a little better in last two days reading around the forums.

I have been working two jobs for at least 8 years and I believe it time to bring it down a notch so that I can at least be at home a little more.

Happy Turking

<Gucci> likes this.
  2. <Gucci>

<Gucci>
    Expand Collapse
    Francis Manancis ...fuck you...

• Threaderator
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • HIT Poster
    • Mentor
    Welcome! You seem to be pretty active on the forum which is great. Stick with us and we will try hard to give you good advice.
    Don’t do any hits that seem too risky and try to avoid rejections at all costs while you learn the ropes. :)
    Happy Turking! :gucci:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Paulanizia Davis likes this.
  3. Achilles2357

Achilles2357
    Expand Collapse

I remember having two or three jobs, and my biggest mistake was not turking on the job! (But I didn't know about mturk then... these were some show up and get paid jobs.) Good luck and welcome! Get to 1000.

<Gucci> and Paulanizia Davis like this.
  4. Paulanizia Davis

Paulanizia Davis
    Expand Collapse

Oh yes, I turk on my third shift jobs since its just me and a computer. I glad that I'm learning so much about it and there is an posibility that I can possibly quit one of them.

5. Achilles2357

Achilles2357
    Expand Collapse

Not so long ago I had two jobs that involved showing up and being "responsible" but mostly doing nothing. If I had known about mturk I could have made a killing! (My third job involved some hard work, but I actually liked it..)

Paulanizia Davis likes this.