Hello from the IPsoft requester

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello,

I was just invited to join this forum, and I'm very happy I did -- it looks like there's a lot of great information here that can help make the Turking go smoother for both sides of it. I'm also looking forward to being able to hear more from some of the people who do such great work for us. I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's ever done a HIT for us! Not only is the data incredibly useful, but I enjoy occasionally laughing out loud at work while looking over the results we get.

Things are gradually ramping up here, so expect a lot more of our paraphrasing and question asking tasks in the coming weeks? months?. We have some more kinds of conversation writing tasks in the works as well.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from people here!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello,

I was just invited to join this forum, and I'm very happy I did -- it looks like there's a lot of great information here that can help make the Turking go smoother for both sides of it. I'm also looking forward to being able to hear more from some of the people who do such great work for us. I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's ever done a HIT for us! Not only is the data incredibly useful, but I enjoy occasionally laughing out loud at work while looking over the results we get.

Things are gradually ramping up here, so expect a lot more of our paraphrasing and question asking tasks in the coming weeks? months?. We have some more kinds of conversation writing tasks in the works as well.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from people here!
Also, feel free to make a thread in our requester sub forum too!