Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Iain, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Iain

Iain
    Expand Collapse

Heres a little bit about me.
    I just signed up for this forum about ten minutes before posting here. What brought me to this site was i googled Mturk hits worth doing I clicked on a link that brought me to Your First 1000 HITs forum post. I started to read and found out that i could really benefit from this site now im here. Im 29 years old working on my second associates degree in computer networking. Right now i dont have a job because of the school work load which is online by the way and with the help of the post 9/11 i can afford to keep going to school. I was looking for a way to make a few extra bucks on the side when i have some down time and found Mturk took along time sifting through all the work at home spam companies but i have only found this one im sure there are more out there i just am unaware of them. Not trying to make this a book so ill keep it short just letting you know a little about me and to say thank you for the help and tutorials for Mturk. Oh my first name is Iain, living in kentucky right now with a 4 foot long boa that iv had for about 3 years now.​

coffeeowl likes this.
  2. TQueen

TQueen
    Expand Collapse
    Southern Sweetness

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    Welcome :wave:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Krikket

Krikket
    Expand Collapse