Funko Nerd Thread

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I forgot about Hot Cash. I also have Birthday Rewards, so she better be online tomorrow.
So how did you find out about that 2 pack and do you know what else is going to be available tomorrow?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So how did you find out about that 2 pack and do you know what else is going to be available tomorrow?
I find most of my information from a facebook group - Poppin Off About Funko. I'm not sure if anything else is being released tomorrow, but I also try to watch HT Nerdette whenever possible:

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I find most of my information from a facebook group - Poppin Off About Funko. I'm not sure if anything else is being released tomorrow, but I also try to watch HT Nerdette whenever possible:

Going to bring my hot cash and hope for the best tomorrow :D

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Going to bring my hot cash and hope for the best tomorrow :D
She will likely be there. They usually have the boxes in the back a week prior to release. Make sure to post a photo!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Why don't they have Abbi and Illana Funkos? They have the guys from Workaholics.
I imagine they'll do other comedy central stuff down the line now that they have Workaholics.
Well more than just South Park at least.

Not comedy central, but I'm really hyped for Parks and Rec.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I cheated and ordered online. Harley/Joker (obviously) and a Toki Doki unicorno blind box because I needed to get to $30.
Yea I got John Oliver to get to $30.
Had to make the lady climb a ladder to get him from the top shelf.
I felt bad......I couldn't stop thinking that if she falls and dies while getting me a pop that it's going to be a really awkward funeral.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yea I got John Oliver to get to $30.
Had to make the lady climb a ladder to get him from the top shelf.
I felt bad......I couldn't stop thinking that if she falls and dies while getting me a pop that it's going to be a really awkward funeral.
lol, if that would have been me, she probably would have pulled down a box in less than mint condition. Then, I would have made her climb back up there for a better one. That's when she would have fallen and I'd never be able to look at another pop box again.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
They are starting a brand new line called Vnyl.
Not sure how I feel about the art style but I'm getting Freddy and Jason regardless.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/introducing-vynl-by-funko
Why can't they just make more horror pops and minis? And Schwarzenegger Pops - I would buy all of the Terminator variants if they ever get the licensing.

(Yes, I will definitely be picking that 2-pack up also. I like Jason's expression)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Why can't they just make more horror pops and minis? And Schwarzenegger Pops - I would buy all of the Terminator variants if they ever get the licensing.

(Yes, I will definitely be picking that 2-pack up also. I like Jason's expression)
I don't know.
Like I said before I'm kinda worried they are replacing the minis with pint size heroes.
Even though I've never watched the show I was happy af when they announced the Stranger Things minis this week just because there has been so many PSH announcements recently and so few mini ones.

The question is now if we'll see horror series 4 minis or not with the PSH line coming out.

But fuck yea T2.
So many variants/chases though...my wallet cries thinking about.

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I don't like the pint size heroes nearly as much as the minis. The only upside I find in them is that you can feel the bags and almost figure out which one is inside.

If a T2 line was made, I would have to do way more than 20 5s a day. For now I should just be happy with Predator and Conan pops.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't like the pint size heroes nearly as much as the minis. The only upside I find in them is that you can feel the bags and almost figure out which one is inside.

If a T2 line was made, I would have to do way more than 20 5s a day. For now I should just be happy with Predator and Conan pops.
I'm stuggling hard with the mega man PSH.
They all feel too similar so I'm just buying the last 5 I need on ebay......at prices that make me want to punch people.

Aren't the Conan ones only going to be giveaways at the convention or something lame like that?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Conan the Barbarian is the one I have - bloody variant of course.

Conan (talk show host) has a new pop each day of filming during the convention that audience members get. This will be the third year. You can enter to win them online after that night's show airs with a keyword. Worth it if you get one just to sell it on ebay and use the money toward mega man psh.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If anyone collects Marvel, Pop In A Box is unveiling their first exclusive in 6 days. Speculation has it that it might be a Venom/DeadPool mashup based on the outline.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If anyone collects Marvel, Pop In A Box is unveiling their first exclusive in 6 days. Speculation has it that it might be a Venom/DeadPool mashup based on the outline.

I'm super hyped for X-23 finally making her Funko debut.

Sad it's not classic X-23 but I'll take what I can get.