• A6_Foul_Out

• ElleWoods

• Pleco

• WalkingEmphasis

• coffeeowl

• minkyboodle

• Rerun

• mypaperheart

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at MTurk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
scrmcasey @scrmcasey because she contributes greatly to both the social and work aspects of the forum. Wouldn't be the same without her.
humbleturker @humbleturker because he does an amazing job at remembering who has what quals and tagging them when hits they like post. It is super helpful and nice. He is also an inspiration with his amazing work ethic.
Mr. Krabs @Mr. Krabs because he always posts my favorite hits and I think he's pretty funny. Plus, I like seeing those little crab eyes of his.
LlamaRhama @LlamaRhama Not only does she appreciate the wonderful art of pandas that shake, she's been a wonderful person for everybody to have around since I've come back.
Mikeyyyyy @Mikeyyyyy for his grinding and his helpfulness. He also participates in the "$100 day challenges" and he usually reaches it. He's a grinder and I respect that
A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out For never being afraid to shake a panda and also for being an awesome panda friend to a llama like myself.
ElleWoods @ElleWoods for being a great forum member, an active part of the activities community, and a lovely mommy friend that I've made.
Pleco @Pleco , because dude is just a fucking joke factory... like professional comedian type shit. Always makes me laugh when i'm in a bad mood.
W @WalkingEmphasis for her awesome work ethic and helping out anyone she can on the forum. MTC isn't always about talking about hits and she's willing to offer advice and listen to anyone about their personal issues.
coffeeowl @coffeeowl for always being helpful and fun to have around the forum :angelic:
minkyboodle @minkyboodle :) She is so clever and witty and chatty and funny. She's supportive and thoughtful and takes the time to really share what's on her mind. She's open and honest and not afraid to swim against the current when I'm sure some days it would be a million times easier just to float downstream. :revolvingheart:
Rerun @Rerun because he's kind, funny/silly, supportive, always ready to cheer someone up, and our best forum dancer! :D
mypaperheart @mypaperheart just because I can....

Status
Not open for further replies.