• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at MTurk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: <Gucci>

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
scrmcasey @scrmcasey . She is the most sincere, understanding and friendly person. I've had the pleasure of getting to know her very well and I can't say there are many people with her grace in this world.
Rerun @Rerun for being a good friend and raising spirits.
humbleturker @humbleturker He is an amazing person who goes out of his way to help the entire forum. He started the gratitude thread, he helps raise mental health awareness, he tags people when hits they, like post.
ElleWoods @ElleWoods because she is an all around asset to the forum. Not only does she post Hits to get us motivated in the mornings, but she stepped in to host trivia twice this month. One of those times was very last minute, yet she was still able to gather a crowd and came up with unique questions.
SunlitSunflower @SunlitSunflower for keeping things light in the daily thread and making me laugh. Reee
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh for being dead sexy and awesome
W @WalkingEmphasis because she's extremely kind and always willing to help.
Vanyanka @Vanyanka because blair always wins and deserves your love and affection. She's very helpful and awesome to just talk to if you're into that sort of thing
Drwho10 @Drwho10 because he's offered computer/tech help to multiple people on the forum and goes out of his way to explain things in depth when people are having a problem with them, and he also tries to give people a lot of good tips about how to buy computers/parts for much cheaper than they usually would be. Additionally, he's a sneaky pervert and posts gifs with double meanings quite frequently. He's also as punny as I am, and that really goes a long, long way.
PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt Her posts are either really funny or really down to earth. :gucci:
TotalBabe @TotalBabe is smart, funny and always shares times for HIT's which is one of the most helpful things for me on the forum. Thank you, lovely lady! :twohearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.