Contacting M-Turk Workers to Say Part 2 of Meme Study is Available

mmh3090

Reaction score
Hi
For those that made it to Phase 2 of the Meme Study (Shelley Wigley at UTA posted on March 13 Meme Study Part 1), the Part 2 is available to everyone. The hit is not available to everyone and might not show up. We had to add a qualification for every worker (all 300). We have not done that before, so we are learning as we go. For those of you looking to make $1.50 on Part 2, please look for the hit or contact me here.
Also - if you are worried about your Part 2 data being rejected because you didn't counterargue, please email through m-turk so we can work something out so you can redo the survey rather than receiving a rejection. We really want to keep everyone from Part 1 in Part 2.

HIT Set I:eek: 3HDDSJH82QYJTNIWU6AGX2P6JF1WPW
HIT Title: Meme Study Part 2

We tried to download the API software and it won't work on the computer. M-Turk didn't provide/explain how to contact workers, so trying this.

jan

Reaction score
Hi
For those that made it to Phase 2 of the Meme Study (Shelley Wigley at UTA posted on March 13 Meme Study Part 1), the Part 2 is available to everyone. The hit is not available to everyone and might not show up. We had to add a qualification for every worker (all 300). We have not done that before, so we are learning as we go. For those of you looking to make $1.50 on Part 2, please look for the hit or contact me here.
Also - if you are worried about your Part 2 data being rejected because you didn't counterargue, please email through m-turk so we can work something out so you can redo the survey rather than receiving a rejection. We really want to keep everyone from Part 1 in Part 2.

HIT Set I:eek: 3HDDSJH82QYJTNIWU6AGX2P6JF1WPW
HIT Title: Meme Study Part 2

We tried to download the API software and it won't work on the computer. M-Turk didn't provide/explain how to contact workers, so trying this.
usually requesters send out an email via a bonus (could be a penny :). But perhaps people will find it themselves. (good luck!)