Brave Browser - Free Cryptocurrency - Get rewarded for browsing and creating content

Windir

Reaction score
This is pretty cool, Brave is a new browser that has built in ad-blocking/privacy features and a built in wallet that pays you in BAT tokens (Basic Attention Tokens) while browsing the internet.

Your attention is valuable. Earn by viewing privacy-respecting ads and pay it forward to support content creators you love.
With your old browser, you paid to browse the web by viewing ads with your valuable attention. You spent your valuable time downloading invasive ad technology that transmitted your precious private data to advertisers — without your consent.

Today, Brave welcomes you to the new Internet. One where your time is valued, your personal data is kept private, and you actually get rewarded for your attention.

Brave Browser (referral link)

Let me know if any of you have any questions about how it works, takes some time to figure out but so far I'm loving it and have made about $20 worth of BAT which you can send from your wallet to an exchange for whatever you want whether that is bitcoin, litecoin or just convert to cash. This was built by the same guy who invented java script and mozilla/firefox.

Dhaze

Reaction score
i will help you lut, check out my faucet ref if you have a chance