As New As They Come

mfico58

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! It's very nice to see such a supportive group on the internet. Sometimes forums can be very intimidating but I don't get that vibe here! Just wanted to say hello and that I'm very new to MTurk (On Day 3). I've reached out to a mentor to pick their brains on how to go about getting many hits with high approval ratings. I've also downloaded the MTurk Suite, Turkopticon and Tampermonkey. If any one has tips or tricks to the trade it would be very appreciated to hear. I promise once I'm more into the platform I'll try to contribute to the overall group!

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you're here :)

Come say hi over in the daily thread sometime!

Reactions: Peachy and mfico58

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! It's very nice to see such a supportive group on the internet. Sometimes forums can be very intimidating but I don't get that vibe here! Just wanted to say hello and that I'm very new to MTurk (On Day 3). I've reached out to a mentor to pick their brains on how to go about getting many hits with high approval ratings. I've also downloaded the MTurk Suite, Turkopticon and Tampermonkey. If any one has tips or tricks to the trade it would be very appreciated to hear. I promise once I'm more into the platform I'll try to contribute to the overall group!
Welcome! Glad you found mturk and also the boards. It’s good you reached out to a mentor. Other members and myself would also be glad to help you out if you need any help

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome! If you're using MTurkSuite, it has Turkopticon built in so you don't need to run Turkopticon too. In fact, doing so can cause some conflicts. You can disable the Turkopticon script if you've got MTS going and be all good. :)