Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Anyone PC game?

Discussion in 'Social Discussion' started by Hotlamp, May 19, 2016.

1. Hotlamp

Hotlamp
    Expand Collapse
    Thats Not Me

I didn't see any other thread like this after I did a search. Forgive me if I'm blind.

Kind of just wondering who is a big gamer in the MTurk Crowd community and if you are what you play.

About me, I pretty much play everything but I'm looking forward to Overwatch release on Monday to channel my competitive gaming into because I quit League of Legends after the changes to the recent season.

I'm actually looking into getting into competitive Overwatch if it takes off because in LoL I didn't do anything in high elo besides just play around. I'm also looking into streaming if I do get a high rank in it because my net provider finally gave me unlimited data.

It'd be cool to mess around in game if anyone wants to play also. What do you play?

jml and Jaded like this.
  2. jml

jml
    Expand Collapse
    Fitter Happier

We have a Steam group if you play on Steam at all. The only game I play online is Rocket League but I've been slacking with that because the FFX remaster has been taking up all my time lately

3. Milo

Milo
    Expand Collapse

I do! I played WildStar for a while but am taking a break until the Steam release, love the game but it has its issues.

I'll have to join that Steam group and if anyone wants to add me, just send me a message! Roguelikes are my thing (and I'm an elitist about it so I mean "true roguelikes", ha). I do play all sorts of random games, though, especially goofy co-op stuff.

I also played Pokemon competitively for a very long time and play it on and off still. So if anyone uses Pokemon Showdown, I'm Milo Minderbinder on there. I don't play on cartridge anymore because I'm lazy.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Justin Rhodes

Justin Rhodes
    Expand Collapse

Hi there, I always like to play shooting and adventurous games, but now due to shortage of net I am not able to play online games. I am planing to Overwatch Kaufen online. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me some websites list. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

5. Li0ness

Li0ness
    Expand Collapse
    Ferocity, stubbornness and sass

I'm (still) a League of Legends player. Can't really play OW due to some motion sickness issues with the camera.

If anyone here is on league, feel free to add me. (Summoner name is the same as my forum username.)

6. Hotlamp

Hotlamp
    Expand Collapse
    Thats Not Me

Got a group that plays every so often if you'd be open to that if we need to fill out our group.

7. Hotlamp

Hotlamp
    Expand Collapse
    Thats Not Me

Also don't know if this is the place for it but I've started streaming here : https://www.twitch.tv/bigherosixy

I do high elo league, but I play variety games too.

8. Li0ness

Li0ness
    Expand Collapse
    Ferocity, stubbornness and sass

"High elo" might be the antithesis of where I play. I'm okay with game knowledge and things, but I don't play regularly enough to climb or improve mechanics. Like... Wood III. My level is around there.

9. Hotlamp

Hotlamp
    Expand Collapse
    Thats Not Me

That doesn't matter to us. All my friends are bronze/silver so its not a big deal. Only my friend and I are master or higher but we don't care about flex or normals lol. I'll just add you on a smurf.