Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

amazon payments verification email?

Discussion in 'MTurk Help & Resources' started by ecupcakes, Mar 23, 2016.

1. ecupcakes

ecupcakes
    Expand Collapse

hi there. i am relatively new to all this, up to about 260 hits. Really love mturk and have been doing hits every day. I had set up my amazon payments account and all was going well. Everything was verified and I even made my first withdrawal and transfer to my bank account the other week, and it went smoothly.
    my question is, today i went to accept a hit and i was told that I will not be able to use mturk until my email address is verified through amazon payments. I have sent an email to amazon payments to request another verification but it is frustrating that this is happening when i am trying to work, and I cannot.
    I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered a situation like this and if you can offer any guidance to me? tyvm! :)

2. WhatAStoryMark

WhatAStoryMark
    Expand Collapse

I'm encountering it just now. I don't understand, I used the service just a few days ago with a bank transfer.

ecupcakes likes this.
  3. MerryLou

MerryLou
    Expand Collapse
    unpalatable

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • Sole Survivor
    I'm sure you guys have realized by now, maybe not, but everyone is having this issue.

Someone was able to hear back from amazon and they are "working" on it. Hopefully we will be back up and running soon.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    lmhilly and ecupcakes like this.
  4. ecupcakes

ecupcakes
    Expand Collapse

oh okay, I am sorry to hear everyone is experiencing this but glad to hear it is not just me. Thanks for your replies!

MerryLou likes this.
  5. MerryLou

MerryLou
    Expand Collapse
    unpalatable

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • Sole Survivor
    So If you haven't already, try to log out and in again and it should be running again for everyone! :D

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    ecupcakes and WhatAStoryMark like this.
  6. Barf

Barf
    Expand Collapse
    Buckets

• Contributor
    Greetings from Mechanical Turk,

This week, due to a technical issue, you experienced a processing error with the transfer of your Mechanical Turk earnings. The technical issue is now resolved. As a result, your pending transfer has been cancelled. Your earnings have been returned to your Mechanical Turk account balance. You can re-initiate your transfer at any time. To make up for the inconvenience, we have applied a $5.00 credit to your Mechanical Turk account balance. If you experience any other issues, please contact us at https://www.mturk.com/mturk/contactus.