Rep Present AdultNetHITs Is Looking For Writers

AdultNetHITs

Requester
Reaction score
Hello Turkers!

You may have noticed that there haven't been any new AdultNetHITs batches since the 10th. We were locked out of our account without any sort of notification. Now, after being in contact with support for a week it appears that our account has been suspended. We do not know why, or if it will ever be resolved.

Our scenes still need titles. In the past we have received a number of Requester messages asking if we do private batches. At that time we did not, but now we are looking into possibly privately hiring (outside of Amazon) writers to work in our system. Our plan is to pay per title, but a higher rate than we paid through MTurk.

If you would be interested in private title writing (and occasional long descriptions) outside of Mechanical Turk, please contact us here: support@adultnethits.com

Be sure to include your worker ID, so we can look up your history with our HITs. An indication of how much time per week you would probably be able to spend on writing would be nice too.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Is this still going on? I got an email from your team after registering and being approved for Payoneer. After I sent the ID code, I haven't heard back.