Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and Loxxed

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Title: View image and check all that apply. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - FBA MIC [A1QPBFZ0XAI66K] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.64] [Fast: 4.09] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.82] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.04
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 8
Description: Please view image and check all that apply.
Requirements: Photo Moderation Masters has been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
I tried reading that too fast and I swear it said Pleco @Pleco Masters has been granted for the requirements. I should probably go lay down or something.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Sep 16, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 11

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 12
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $17.43
- HIT reward earned: $8.29
- Total Amount earned this week: $25.72

I did not take this week off, I just had a bad time
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all that means is that it can most likely only go up from here

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Two Broke Girls?? I saw that once (my daughter was watching it and I stood behind her for a few minutes before I made her turn it off.):grandma:
I watched it for a couple seasons because I loved Kat Dennings in Nick and Nora's Infinite playlist. but it grew as stale as day old cupcakes after a while

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched it for a couple seasons because I loved Kat Dennings in Nick and Nora's Infinite playlist. but it grew as stale as day old cupcakes after a while

CBS has a show for that too.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
stale cake tastes great though.
freeze it for a few years.
It's honestly fantastic

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I tried reading that too fast and I swear it said Pleco @Pleco Masters has been granted for the requirements. I should probably go lay down or something.
To gain Pleco @Pleco Masters you have to have a gimmicky bit where you roleplay as some sort of animal, and that bit has to have outworn its welcome about a year and a half ago.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a strange experience at wendy's today, and I'm going to be writing in to their corporate offices about it.

The cashier was right outside my car when I parked; I didn't yet know he was the cashier. When I stepped out, I heard a voice, and I calmly turned around. Here was a young guy, holding a small cup and a single brown napkin, dressed in the wendy's uniform, black cap as per their uniform.

He asked me if I wanted him to wash my car for fifty cents.

I thought this was strange, and declined. I get my kid out of the car, and he points to a blue car parked two spaces beyond mine, and says "that guy got one, and was happy with it."

I repeated that I was not interested, and continued walking into the store. I looked behind myself as I hit the car button lock on my keychain, and I saw him dabbing the previously mentioned blue car with a brown napkin. Then he placed this cup of his on top of that blue car, left it there, and walked into the store behind me, where he ended up taking my order.

I think this was his beverage (you can't wash a car with about 10 oz (or less) of water), and I also think this was his car (there was only one other person in the place when I entered.

Midway through eating my food, the only other person within the restaurant left. This is important, because the blue car was still there when I left, still had the cup on its roof.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
To gain Pleco @Pleco Masters you have to have a gimmicky bit where you roleplay as some sort of animal, and that bit has to have outworn its welcome about a year and a half ago.
OOOOhhhh That's what you meant by rat!!!
Jesus. I din't realize you were supposed to be an animal.
I just thought you snitched a lot.:p

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
I had a strange experience at wendy's today, and I'm going to be writing in to their corporate offices about it.

The cashier was right outside my car when I parked; I didn't yet know he was the cashier. When I stepped out, I heard a voice, and I calmly turned around. Here was a young guy, holding a small cup and a single brown napkin, dressed in the wendy's uniform, black cap as per their uniform.

He asked me if I wanted him to wash my car for fifty cents.

I thought this was strange, and declined. I get my kid out of the car, and he points to a blue car parked two spaces beyond mine, and says "that guy got one, and was happy with it."

I repeated that I was not interested, and continued walking into the store. I looked behind myself as I hit the car button lock on my keychain, and I saw him dabbing the previously mentioned blue car with a brown napkin. Then he placed this cup of his on top of that blue car, left it there, and walked into the store behind me, where he ended up taking my order.

I think this was his beverage (you can't wash a car with about 10 oz (or less) of water), and I also think this was his car (there was only one other person in the place when I entered.

Midway through eating my food, the only other person within the restaurant left. This is important, because the blue car was still there when I left, still had the cup on its roof.
I wanted to say poor guy, but that poor poor car.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.