2023 MTURK CROWD SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE

jan

Reaction score
Welcome to the 2023
Mturk Crowd Secret Santa!

a polar bear riding on sled with a gift in it's lap and the words happy holidays written below

Come join us for our annual gift exchange!
We're using Elfster again, so head on over to sign up here: Elfster link.
The deadline for sign up is November 15, which is right around the corner! Try to get your Santa gift sent by December 10th or so to make sure it gets there on time. We all know how unpredictable the mail is, especially around the holidays.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details will only be available to your gift giver.

This exchange is meant to be fun and a way to honor our connections! Everyone welcome (bring your holiday spirit, sleighbells, and hot chocolate!).

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or if you feel inspired in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress at all. It's always just fun!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are (that makes it easier on some Santas), just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those mail carriers who are grinches during the holidays.

(and finally, this is the first time I've run the exchange, so please let me know if there's a problem, pm me right away! I'll do my best to fix it)

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in! Jakey and I are going to try to round up the Discord portion of MTC! Thanks Jan!

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
long time no hear!!! I am still selling jokes to bob and tom - now I'm on (small) salary!

• Haha
Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
long time no hear!!! I am still selling jokes to bob and tom - now I'm on (small) salary!
Many of us hang out over on the discord portion of MTC. Feel free to join us if you want :) We should pop in here more often tbh

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I am in this year!
yay!

please edit your wishlist sometime to help whoever gets you and maybe add a text note about your favorite cookies in your wishlist in case skylycat will be baking your gift.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
draw day should be here! great to see 19 participants as i type this!

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
just my christmas 'wish' list.

Please get me something found, or thrifted, or made. Or something that is interesting to you and says something about where you're from or who you are! Or pick out what you'd like to get and send it along to me :).

That's the perfect gift! And just what I'd want.

❤

• Love
Reactions: JanetW and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Yay today is draw day! How fun!

Reactions: jan

Skylycat

Reaction score
Thank you so much my super secret santa. The vanilla extract is much appreciated, the brooch is amazing, and the thoughtful kitty catnip mice was a really nice touch. I feel very lucky to be part of such an awesome community of people!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you Secret Santa Willie_Cat @Willie_Cat !! I LOVE love love the bunny and especially the elephant. I have a shelf of sparkly little animals and they joined the others! As soon as I figure out how to post a picture here, I will. I posted in Discord, but have trouble linking pics here

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Thank you santa!!! both charlie and I love the gifts, i may have already put the lego set together lol. puzzle will be started later :) charlie LOVES the toys, thank you so much!!!!

• Love
Reactions: JanetW and Kennedy