• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Color me stunned. :party:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

Congratulations! You have earned the Masters Qualification. This is a great achievement and reflects your demonstrated excellence in completing Mechanical Turk HITs.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Congratulations! You have earned the Masters Qualification. This is a great achievement and reflects your demonstrated excellence in completing Mechanical Turk HITs.
Congratulations!!!!!!
:celebrate2:

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Hi,

We are writing to let you know that your status as an Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Master is in jeopardy. Marketplace signals indicate that you are currently performing below the level required to maintain the Master’s qualification. If this does not improve, you may lose the Masters Qualification without further warning

I haven't even gotten any rejections lately.:cliff:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Okay Kadauchi @Kadauchi so I did all the things.. and rebooted my computer and the dashboard enhancer still isn't working right on Chrome for me. I can't think of anything else to do. :( And after the reboot it won't work in Firefox either. I am sad.

Reactions: Azazael

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

:eek:

congrats!!!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,

We are writing to let you know that your status as an Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Master is in jeopardy. Marketplace signals indicate that you are currently performing below the level required to maintain the Master’s qualification. If this does not improve, you may lose the Masters Qualification without further warning

oh no :(

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi,

Alright THAT one made me check my email really hard.
So sorry :thumbdown:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hi,

:hug: But, how are you supposed to know what the "level required" is if they don't tell you...

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,

:eek:

wtf is a marketplace signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.