Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: cb456

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
$40.67 PE. Mostly from the 30 cents batch I'm doing right now. There's 900 more of them, and the numbers aren't dropping at all, so I think I'm the only one doing them right now. :banghead:
It's not showing up for me so I must not have the qual. What is it?

nmelssx

Reaction score
It's not showing up for me so I must not have the qual. What is it?
You have to judge reviews on amazon products. There's 8 questions per HIT. At least I was taking around 5 minutes per HIT because I hadn't gotten used to doing them yet. Now I'm used to doing them, and finishing each HIT much faster.

Reactions: scout

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Right, that's when the ACH transaction makes it to your bank, then they add it to your account. I'm just saying that I don't think the transactions will make it out of payments since the ACH systems usually don't operate on holidays.(It'll say processed on Payments but, that just means that Amazon has done their part, then ACH does their thing[rarely, if ever, on fed holidays] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_clearing_house], before your bank has to do their part.) So, your bank wouldn't receive the money to put into your account.

But, you could have some other thing that I don't know about.:)
Another banner for you:

Minutiae Master

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think Ben Peterson blocked me :( All of a sudden no hits. I dunno, I was doing a good job and being honest.
He sometimes does a temporary block, but you can email him and ask. I've had him let me back into his sweet three cent arms.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ***Get Paid up to $8.25 for 1 hour!*** (Participate in a simple experiment.) | PANDA
Requester: Dept of Accounting [A3UXZY1QW39D6J] (Req TV): $12.34/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will play a game. Your earnings will be based your decisions and risks in the game. The game is estimated to take approximately 50-60 minutes (including understanding game instructions).
Time: 48 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
Caught this. Anyone done it before?
I cannot answer your question as I caught it as well and am wondering the same.

I just wanted to point out how hilarious I think it is when requester adds all the bells and whistles **!*!!!!!*** in there like it is some astonishing payout...
:hilarious:

Reactions: FrenchToast

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
You have to judge reviews on amazon products. There's 8 questions per HIT. At least I was taking around 5 minutes per HIT because I hadn't gotten used to doing them yet. Now I'm used to doing them, and finishing each HIT much faster.
what's the requester?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope you all have a great upcoming year, dear hearts. I tend to keep my head down here, but I appreciate you guys for keeping me company, making me laugh, and providing useful information in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.